Grenadier is focused on reducing and measuring environmental impacts in all its developments
Working closely with industry experts, Grenadier carefully assesses each project on an individual basis and strive to protect and enhance existing plant life and animal habitats, as well as encouraging and welcoming new breeds and species which have a positive impact on the community.
Grenadier take waste and pollution reduction methods seriously; not only reducing the use of raw materials, energy and supplies but also recycling materials where possible to reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill, whilst maintaining the highest quality build.
All of Grenadier’s properties are installed with energy efficient white goods and consumables, and incorporate renewable energy and water saving solutions where feasible, in an attempt to minimise environmental impact.
Grenadier’s approach to sustainable property development:
- Maximise the use of sustainable resources in all our projects
- Utilise recycled materials and increase recyclability
- Incorporate renewable energy and water saving solutions
- Minimise environmental impact
- Create spaces where communities and wildlife can co-exist