- To Let ~ Available Now
- 185 – 186 Fore Street, Exeter Devon, EX4 3AX
- (Pop-Up / Temporary occupation until September 2019)
- New short-term licence
- Prime city centre location by busy thoroughfare in Exeter. This corner retail unit is an active trading area in close proximity to the main high street and historic landmarks.
- Well-presented accommodation across two floors
- Ground floor sales: C.570 sq ft / 53 sq m
- Ancillary lower ground-floor accommodation: 645 sq ft / 60 sq m
Rent: £800 pcm plus VAT
Location: Exeter offers an eclectic mix of retailers situated between Fore Street, North Street, South Street and the High Street. This prominent unit is situated on the cross roads between the town’s main streets and is only a minutes’ walk from the historic Exeter Cathedral and surrounding green.
Description: Comprising of an attractive frontage, generous ground-floor space and lower-ground ancillary accommodation, the tenant will benefit from a prime, central location in the heart of the city.
Term: Six-month fixed-term licence to occupy
Rates: We understand the following from the Valuation Office Website:
- Rateable Value £26,000
- Rates Payable 2018/2019 £12,480
Rent deposit: One-Months’ rent will be required
Viewing and further information: Please contact Emma McClelland Tel 01 392 440 412