Location: Oxygen House, Exeter, with local travel and occasional weekends as and when required
Term: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus generous company benefits
Closing date: 13th June 2021
At Grenadier Estates, we pride ourselves on pushing the boundaries of sustainability to deliver projects that not only benefit homeowners and the community, but also the wider environment.
We work closely with industry experts to carefully assess projects on an individual basis and strive to protect and enhance existing plant life and animal habitats. We use innovative technologies, designs and materials, to reduce CO2 emissions, and landfill waste for every development. We sensitively redevelop and invest in properties and sites at the heart of the local community, striving to bring a new lease of life to each project.
With an extensive and successful portfolio of high-quality and sustainable commercial and residential projects, we are well versed in delivering buildings which are not only beautiful, but which incorporate modern technology to maximise environmental benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of dedicated people who work hard to get the job done. We require people who have a positive, inquisitive nature and who want to be part of a vibrant team. Our work ethos is based on constantly seeking to challenge the development process whilst supporting each other.
This full time role role will oversee development and project management across all elements of the real estate development cycle.
At Grenadier we aim to build out most of our projects giving the successful candidate the opportunity to see projects through from acquisition to occupation. Part of the role will also encompass overseeing the management of a diverse residential and commercial portfolio in conjunction with the support team.
- Assisting the Managing and Construction Director with property development matters together with the running of the Grenadier property portfolio and development interests
- To oversee the marketing and delivery of commercial and residential units and projects; liaising with marketing and any external third party and agents
- To act as the conduit for the sales process of the current and future projects; liaising with contactors, purchasers, solicitors, estate agents to drive forward and conclude sales
- Line managing the support team
- Working in partnership with the finance team, to create, monitor and update development appraisals and financial models. This will also include cost control and construction cost management (outsourced or in-house)
- Working closely with contractors to carry out customer handover, contract and purchase sales information packs and snagging/minor works
- Ensuring H&S arrangements and protocols for the managed estate and tenants
- Marshalling statutory obligations for the managed estate and ensuring compliance with lease covenants and clauses
- Provide assistance with key construction projects and assisting our Construction Director which may include visiting our sites and addressing any issues with the construction agents
- Attending and documenting site visits, progress meetings and professional team meetings
- Delivering projects to strict deadlines and taking responsibility for the project budget
- Deputising as required within agreed parameters for the Managing and Construction Directors
Unfortunately, at this current time, we cannot accept applications that require sponsorship for an employment visa.